I like this "if you are lucky enough to look under 25".
Куда все подевались?
Оставили меня одного за всех отдуваться...
Забанили что-ли всех за бесконечные склоки?
55 переводов за полчаса на четырех (как минимум) языках.
Stephen L воскрес?
Это я один мучаюсь, "повторяя попытку позднее" по нескольку раз, или не только я?
I think this deserves publishing on the language forum.
I am not saying that I understand of of them, especially at this time of the day, but some are funny.
"I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change." (Ken Cheng)
- A joke about the new pound coin has been named the funniest of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
Some other funniest jokes from the Fringe
2. "Trump's nothing like Hitler. There's no way he could write a book" - Frankie Boyle
3. "I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?" - Alexei Sayle
4. "I'm looking for the girl next door type. I'm just gonna keep moving house till I find her" - Lew Fitz
5. "I like to imagine the guy who invented the umbrella was going to call it the 'brella'. But he hesitated" - Andy Field
6. "Combine Harvesters. And you'll have a really big restaurant" - Mark Simmons
7. "I'm rubbish with names. It's not my fault, it's a condition. There's a name for it..." - Jimeoin
8. "I have two boys, 5 and 6. We're no good at naming things in our house" - Ed Byrne
9. "I wasn't particularly close to my dad before he died... which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine" - Olaf Falafel
10. "Whenever someone says, 'I don't believe in coincidences.' I say, 'Oh my God, me neither!"' - Alasdair Beckett-King
11. "A friend tricked me into going to Wimbledon by telling me it was a men's singles event" - Angela Barnes
12. "As a vegan, I think people who sell meat are disgusting; but apparently people who sell fruit and veg are grocer" - Adele Cliff
13. "For me dying is a lot like going camping. I don't want to do it" - Phil Wang
14. "I wonder how many chameleons snuck onto the Ark" - Adam Hess
15. "I went to a Pretenders gig. It was a tribute act" - Tim Vine
To be honest, some I don't understand, some don't find funny.
Encouraged by the request "Начальство не опаздывает, оно задерживается" https://www.lingvolive.com/ru-ru/community/posts/986941, I decided to post more rules (courtesy of
Rule 1: The Boss is always right!
Rule 2: In the impossible hypothesis that a subordinate may be right, RULE 1 becomes immediately operative.
Rule 3: The boss does not sleep; he rests.
Rule 4: The Boss is never late; he is delayed elsewhere.
Rule 5: The Boss never leaves his work; his attention is required elsewhere.
Rule 6: The Boss never reads the paper in his office; he studies.
Rule 7: The Boss never takes liberties with his secretary; he educates her.
Rule 8: The Boss is always chief, even in his bathing togs.
Rule 9: Whomsoever may enter the boss's office with an idea of his own must leave the office with the boss's ideas.
Rule 10: If, in your lamentable ignorance, you fail to grasp the truth, fear not; return to rule 1.